October 2022 Set
- Unit Price
This listing is for the October 2022 release.
It includes 1 x 12ml bottle of the following colours
All You Wanted To Be
A Place For Us - MAGNETIC
Care To Dare - THERMAL
That Seems Ominous - MAGNETIC
- 12ml bottle size
- 10 free formula
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Shipped from North Carolina
- Free shipping when you spend $70 or more*
- Orders shipped within 3 business days, with USPS*
- Made in Australia
Product images courtesy of:
NAIL POLISH BASE
Acetyl Tributyl Citrate,
Phthalic Anhydride / Trimellitic Anhydride / Glycols Copolymer,
Adipic Acid / Fumaric Acid / Phthalic Acid / Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer Stearalkonium Hectorite,
MAY ALSO CONTAIN:
Silicon Dioxide, Bis (glycidoxyphenyl) propane / Bisaminomethyl-norbornane Aluminum Hydroxide
Glycidoxy Phenol, Polyethylene Terephthalate,CI 77019 (Mica)
77499 ( Iron Oxide ) CI 778161 (Tin Oxide) CI 77019 (Synthetic Fluorophylogopite)
CI 77510 (Ferric) CI 77288 ( Chromium Oxide Green )
CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 15850 (Red 6) CI 15850 (Red 7)
CI 15880 (Red 34) CI 45410 (Red 28) CI 45380 (Red 22)
CI 19140 (Yellow 5) CI 47005 (Yellow 10) CI 42090 (Blue 1) CI 50440 (Black 1)
CI 60730 ( Ext. Violet 2 ) CI 77000 (Aluminium powder) CI 77007 ( Ultramarines ) Polyurethane 33, Magnesium Fluoride, Boron Nitride,
Our colourants are constantly changing, if you are sensitive/allergic to a colourant, please contact us so we can double check that this list is up to date and accurate for you.
PEEL OFF BASE COAT
CELLULOSE ACETATE BUTYRATE
ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE
STICKY BASE COAT
TRIMETHYL PENTANYL DIISOBUTYRATE TOSYLAMIDE/EPOXY RESIN,
SD ALCOHOL 40B,
FUSION TOP COAT
METHYL ETHYL KETONE,
COVERT BASE COAT
ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE,
CI77891, CI50440, CI19140, CI15850,
INSTRUCTIONS, TIPS AND WHAT TO REALISTICALLY EXPECT FROM A MAGNETIC POLISH.
1. Shake the bottle well. You only need to do this once.
Contrary to popular belief, shaking the bottle frequently and throughout your manicure, makes absolutely no difference to my magnetics ( trust me I’ve experimented with this )
2. Apply one coat of your favourite magnetic polish to all nails and allow to dry
3. Apply a generous coat to one nail only - this is especially important. The magnetic particles can only move when the polish is REALLY wet and it will start drying as soon as you apply it. If you tend to apply your coats thin, you are much less likely to see your desired effect on the nail.
4. IMMEDIATELY use the magnet for a minimum of 20 seconds. Hold the magnet as close to the nail as you can without actually touching the polish.
5. Repeat this step until desired opacity is reached. ( Wait for the previous layer to be touch dry before applying your next )
6. Apply your favourite top coat if needed and immediately use the magnet again for another 30 seconds minimum. As with above, you will get better results if you do one nail at a time.
1. Magnetics are similar to holographic polishes in the way that the magnetic effect is much more prominent in bright lighting. In dull / low lighting you may not notice the magnetic effect much.
2. Keep in mind that bloggers / swatchers generally use nice bright lighting for their photographs. This is so you can see all the details of a polish. But this can also make the magnetic effect appear more prominent than it may actually be in YOUR real life lighting situations. I will always try to include a low light shot in my listings so please be sure to view ALL pictures of a product before deciding if it's right for you. For me personally, I have no trouble seeing the magnetic effect in all the different lighting situations in my home.
3. It’s also important to remember that top coating a magnetic can have an undesired effect on your magnetic lines. Most topcoats will allow the magnetic particles to continue to move away over time. It can take up to a full 24 hours for all layers of nail lacquer to fully "cure" and because the magnetic pigments are heavier than the other ingredients, they will continue to move and settle during this drying time which is what causes the lines to blur. In saying that, most swatchers take their photos immediately after application so your end result will most likely not look like theirs.
#Always do one nail at a time and be quick! If you wait too long your polish will begin to dry and the magnetic effect will not work well.
#The longer you hold the magnet over the polish, the more pronounced the effect will be, especially after top coating. I like to rest my magnet on something and just hold my finger under it whilst I do other things.
#I’m not entirely sure it helps but I gently blow on the nail whilst the magnet is over it. I feel it helps dry the top layer of the polish a little quicker and helps lock in the design a fraction more.
#Hold still. If you move the magnet or your finger around whilst trying to create your pattern, it will not be as defined as it could be.